How to Apply to Pen Ryn
In admitting students to Pen Ryn, we consider test results, previous performance, and teacher recommendations. We also ask you and your child to join us for a school tour/visit.
When you're ready to apply to Pen Ryn, just follow these three steps.
- Arrange for a school appointment and tour.
- Fill out the application form and submit it with a non-refundable $50 fee. (Download here)
- Schedule a date for testing and provide the following student information:
- Standardized achievement test scores (for students applying to Grades 3-8)
- Copy of the student's records
- Pen Ryn recommendation forms completed by each of the student's current teachers. (Forms will be provided by Pen Ryn for grades 1-8)