- We believe that the student is the heart of our school.
- We believe that the home and school should share responsibility for developing the whole student.
- We believe that students need to experience mutual respect in a safe and nurturing learning environment.
- We believe that students should understand the importance and value of hard work in order to persevere when faced with obstacles and challenges.
- We believe that students have a responsibility to participate in their own education, and teachers have a responsibility to continue to foster student learning in an engaging classroom environment.
- We believe that all students possess diverse gifts and need to be motivated and challenged to discover their skills and talents.
- We believe that Pen Ryn students will be empowered by the confidence of learning in a safe environment and provided the tools necessary to become productive citizens and life-long learners.