Profile of a Graduate
A graduate of Pen Ryn School will be nurtured, encouraged, and empowered to:
- Demonstrate the essential skills necessary to become an independent critical thinker and life-long learner.
- Display strong reading, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Apply mathematical, scientific and information technology skills in order to be well prepared for higher education.
- Be respectful and compassionate in a diverse society.
- Show perseverance and understanding of the importance and values of hard work in the 21st century.
- Have the courage to take on challenges when the outcome is uncertain.
- Exhibit the ability to be resourceful, collaborative, and confident when problem-solving.
- Process and apply innovative ideas built on their knowledge in real-world situations.
- Possess pride in their own ideas, abilities, and skills and be open to discourse with their peers, family, and community.
- Express their opinions and points of view with confidence to an audience